Arizona Estate Planning, Probate and Business Lawyer
Abigail Neal is a second generation Arizona native who loves Arizona and is passionate about helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Abby Neal has been practicing law in Arizona since 2008. She practices primarily in the areas of estate planning and probate, business law and contracts.
Abby provides comprehensive estate planning for individuals and families, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and other areas of estate planning, administration and probate. In addition, Abby represents individuals and businesses with respect to their business legal matters such as business entity formation, asset purchases, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, contract preparation and review, and other general legal issues.
Prior to founding the Neal Law Firm and later merging into Powers & Neal, Abigail Neal worked as a commercial and civil litigator, handling issues ranging from the small to the complex, including those lacking legal precedent. Abby handled a broad range of cases including contract disputes, intentional torts, personal injury, fraud, business and shareholder disputes, insurance defense, employment matters, medical malpractice, post-judgment collection and eminent domain, and successfully obtained a precedent-setting ruling regarding private ways of necessity and public lands. This experience gives Abby a unique perspective as a transactional attorney working to protect her clients.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho, Juris Doctorate, 2007. Honors/Awards: Award of Excellence for Pro Bono Service; Dean’s List. Volunteer lawyer with the Victim’s Rights and Small Business Legal Aid Clinics.
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, cum laude; Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, course concentrations Business and Communication, 2004
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court for the State Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Arizona
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- WealthCounsel – a membership community of more than 2,500 professionals who are leading their estate planning practices to new levels of excellence – and supporting each other’s success along the way. Established by a group of estate planning attorneys with a passion for client service, WealthCounsel brings together everything it takes to build a thriving practice today: The most active, highest-profile professional community. The leading technology. And the gold standard in continuing education.
- Valley Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer lawyer for Wills for Heroes program sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Animal Welfare League
- Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 Club – past active
- Encore University, Past Faculty Member